Declaration in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
The operator is responsible for processing the data collected through this website. The controller independently determines the purposes and methods of data processing as well as the implementation of security procedures in order to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of this data.
Optional or mandatory provision of personal data
The provision of your personal data, when requested in any of the cases where personal data is collected through the website, may be necessary to achieve the purposes specified in this statement or may be optional.
The mandatory or optional nature of data provision is indicated by an asterisk (*) next to mandatory personal data.
If you refuse to provide the information marked as mandatory, it will be impossible to achieve the basic purpose of collecting the specific data, and it may, for example, become impossible to fulfill the sales contract or provide the other services available on (domain).
The provision of additional data, beyond those marked as mandatory, is optional and does not affect the main purposes of data collection.
According to n.7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right, at any time, to ask the controller to confirm if your personal data is or is not being processed, even if you are not a registered user, no matter how it is communicated to you in an easy-to-read format.
Also, you can always request:
- updating, correcting and completing your personal data
- deletion, anonymization or non-use of your personal data if it has been processed in violation of the law, including data that is not considered necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected or subsequently processed.
- certification that the actions described in points a) and b) have been communicated, and in terms of their content, to the persons to whom your data was transferred or disseminated, with the exception of those cases where said certification becomes impossible or would require a clearly disproportionate use of means in relation to the protected right.
In any case, you have the right to object in whole or in part:
- to the processing of your personal data, for legitimate reasons, even if they are consistent with the purpose of their collection
- in the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or for direct marketing purposes or if they are used to conduct market research or commercial communication.
You can freely exercise your rights, at any time, by sending a written request.
In order to ensure that your personal data is always accurate, up-to-date, relevant and complete, please inform us of any change by e-mail.
- processing the data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods declared to the users during the collection of their data
- use of data for purposes other than those stated at the time of collection only if the user has expressly consented to such use
- transfer of data to third parties only for the purposes that are absolutely necessary in order to provide the requested service(s) and only under the supervision of a person responsible for the execution of the data processing. The data is not disclosed, granted and not transferred to third parties for the exclusive purposes of the third parties, unless the users have been previously informed and provided their consent
- satisfaction of all requests for cancellation, modification and completion of personal data as well as the request to object to data processing for the purpose of sending commercial information and advertisements
- ensuring that data processing is carried out correctly and legally, protecting the privacy of users and implementing appropriate measures to secure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data provided by users.
How and why we process your personal data
The processing of personal data is mainly carried out through IT systems and electronic devices.
The specific purposes for which your personal data are processed are summarized in a statement that appears every time you provide your personal data, in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. More generally, the data is processed in order to provide the following services to those who visit our website:
- registration and use of services such as order tracking, our informative newsletter, as well as the ability for our users to share their experiences with their friends who are registered on our website through their social network accounts
- placing orders and other related actions
- payment management, including anti-fraud checks for credit/debit card payments; (In this case, the data provided during the ordering process will be sent to the responsible for anti-fraud control)
- management of your requests: requests of a technical nature, commercial nature, regarding the progress of your orders and requests for information of any kind.
- communication with our service managers
- sending, with your consent and for marketing purposes, commercial communication in various ways, both with electronic and information systems (e-mail, sms) and with traditional means (postal, telephone). We remind you that, as provided by no. 130, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the data controller may use the data to send promotional e-mails for products and services, similar to those already purchased, unless you object to the use of your data for this purpose
When processing personal data that may, directly or indirectly, identify you, we try to adhere to the principle of strict necessity.
For this reason, we have constructed our website in such a way as to limit the use of your personal data to the absolute minimum: consequently, your personal data is not processed when the purpose of a specific action can be achieved using anonymous data (such as market surveys aimed at improving services) or through other methods that make it possible to identify the person involved unless absolutely necessary or at the request of the authorities or the police (such as website traffic data, time spent on our website or your IP address).
When the purpose of processing your data is different from the specific purpose for which you provided your personal data, it will be mentioned in the statement and the processing will only be carried out if you have given your explicit consent.
There are, however, cases of data processing in which, according to the law, your consent is not required: for example, we would like to inform you that the controller may process your personal data without your consent if this is necessary to comply with the provisions of the law or whenever necessary to fulfill the obligations it has undertaken towards you. We also inform you that no. 130, par. 4, of N.D/tos 196/2003 of the code for the protection of personal data provides that, without your express consent being necessary, your data may be used for actions direct sale of products similar to those you have already purchased as well as for purchase inquiries, provided you do not object to the use of the e-mail you have provided for this purpose.
Finally, we would like to inform you that your personal data will not be transferred abroad to countries outside the European Union that do not provide an adequate level of privacy protection. If such transfer becomes necessary for the provision of our services or the conclusion of a contract for the purchase of our products, we would like to assure you that your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union that do not provide an adequate level of protection of privacy unless specific contracts have been signed with said parties that are consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
The manager of the eshop may process personal data of third parties, which are communicated directly by users, such as in the case that a user has purchased a product that will be delivered to a friend or in the case that the person who pays for the product is different from the recipient or when a user wishes to inform a friend about a service or an offer to sell a specific product on (domain).
However, the operator cannot guarantee to its users that the security measures implemented to protect the website, the transmission of data and information on the website limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or dissemination of data through users' devices : we advise you to ensure that your computer is equipped with appropriate software to protect data transmission over the network, both inbound and outbound (such as with up-to-date anti-virus systems) and that your ISP implements adequate measures security measures to protect data transmission on the network (such as firewalls and anti-spam filters). Every purchase is made with absolute security thanks to the use of the most technologically advanced encryption systems (SSL).
Links to other websites
Our website contains links (deep links) to other websites that may not have anything to do with us.
Δεν ελέγχει ούτε παρακολουθεί αυτούς τους ιστότοπους ή το περιεχόμενό τους. Δεν ευθύνεται για το περιεχόμενο των εν λόγω ιστότοπων και των κανόνων που εφαρμόζουν, ακόμα και όταν σχετίζεται με το απόρρητό σου και την επεξεργασία των προσωπικών σου δεδομένων κατά τη διάρκεια της πλοήγησής σου στις σελίδες τους. Για αυτόν το λόγο, σε καλούμε να είσαι προσεκτικός όταν επισκέπτεσαι αυτούς τους ιστότοπους μέσω συνδέσμων που υπάρχουν στον ιστότοπό μας και να διαβάζεις την πολιτική απορρήτου και τις προϋποθέσεις χρήσης τους πολύ προσεκτικά. Η Πολιτική Απορρήτου μας δεν ισχύει για ιστότοπους τρίτων.
Our site provides links to these sites solely to facilitate our users' research and navigation and to facilitate hyperlinks to other sites on the Internet. These links do not represent any kind of recommendation or promotion of access or navigation or any guarantee about their content or the services and products they may offer or sell to Internet users.
In order to know your rights and to always be informed about the legislation for the protection of personal data, we recommend that you visit the website of the Data Protection Authority.
The code guarantees that the processing of personal data must be carried out with respect for the fundamental rights, freedoms and dignity of the individual, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
What are cookies and what are they for?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser and stored on your device when you visit a website like this one.
Cookies allow the website to function properly and improve its performance, while also providing information to the owner of the website for statistical or advertising purposes, but mainly to personalize your browsing experience by saving your preferences (such as for example your chosen language and currency or for the website to recognize you on your next visit, etc.).
What kind of cookies do we use and for what purpose?
Our website uses different types of cookies and similar technologies, with different functions, as shown below.
These cookies allow the website to function properly and make it possible to display it on your device in your preferred language by recognizing the country from which you have chosen to connect from the first time you visit the website. If you are a registered user, these cookies recognize you by allowing you to access the services offered to our registered users. Browsing cookies are technical cookies and are necessary for the website to function.
These cookies allow the website to recognize you, after a specific command from you (for example, if you click "Remember me"), every time you visit the website, so that you do not have to type your details to login every time.
If you have added products to your Cart and closed the session without completing your purchase and without removing the products from your Cart, these cookies allow you to continue shopping the next time you visit the website (within a limited time period) by finding your selected products in your Cart.
Functional cookies are not necessary for the operation of the website, but they improve the quality of the browsing experience on it.
Targeting Cookies or First and Third Party Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to profile users in order to send advertising messages based on their preferences during their visit to the website or to improve their browsing experience: during your browsing on our website these cookies they are used to show you products that may be of interest to you or similar products to those you have already seen. Third-party cookies are cookies sent by trusted third-party companies that allow us to advertise our products on other websites that partner with us (retargeting). In third party cookies we cannot control the information collected and we do not have access to this data. This information is controlled entirely by the third party companies in accordance with the terms and conditions of their privacy policies.
Social Network Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the interaction of your social networks with our website. They are used, for example, to share what you like with your friends on your social networks. Social network cookies are not necessary for browsing.
How can I disable cookies and adjust my preferences?
Most browsers are configured to accept, control and disable cookies through the settings. However, we would like to point out that disabling browsing cookies or functional cookies may prevent our website from working properly and/or limit the services we offer.